Year one Ended :)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:38 PM
Helllllloooooo People :)
It's the end of Feb, End of CNY and the End of my first year in POLY :)
Wow...
Second semester seems to pass by very fast.
This sem was totally different from Sem 1..
I had much more enjoyments, much more fun and laughters..
It's the end of Feb, End of CNY and the End of my first year in POLY :)
Wow...
Second semester seems to pass by very fast.
This sem was totally different from Sem 1..
I had much more enjoyments, much more fun and laughters..
No doubt the clique that I am with now might be totally different from the original clique of Sem 1.. But the present clique makes me feel that I really exist and I'm not some invisible spirit that just floats around.. Meeting the correct people made changes to my poly life.. Let's compare my poly life of sem 1 with poly life of sem 2..
Sem 1 : Goes straight home after lessons.. Gatherings = None of my business
Sem 2 : Stayed in school till as late as 7pm just to accompany friends, do work, crap and stuff.. Gathering seems to be a must :)
Sem 1 : Class outings does not includes me.. Or rather I dont want myself to be included
Sem 2 : Class outings is a must!!! Christmas dinner, Sing K, Birthday celebrations.. No matter if we are in school or out of school... we act like a class and bond like a class :)
Sem 1 : I sucked in almost every single module
Sem 2: Friends let me know that I dont sucked.. aand we tried to score even better together :)
Seriously, I just cant find the correct words to describe how I feel in Sem 2.. Thanks pals for making this sem so enjoyable for me.. No matter what will happen the coming semester, these memories we've created together are definitely GREAT!!!