Back Blogging? I think i lost the feel...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
2:21 AM
I cant believe I came back to this blog.. LOL
I know I've said that I'm shifting to tumblr..
but any sane people that clicked the link will see that it is just full of reblogs of pictures, videos, quotes etc..
That isnt a real blog.. cos I dont really put feelings up there...
Hmm.. how should i phrase this...
I seems to have lost the feel of blogging since ages ago..
Tumblr seems more like a sharing and archiving platform to me..
You know.. there's times when you see nice pictures, but you dont wanna save it onto ur desktop... Yea.. there you can choose reblogging as an option..
And when you wanna spazz about your fandom.. you can find lots of similar people there..
Perhaps that's the reason why I got addicted to tumblr..
However,
back to the point on blogging.. that doesnt seems to be the correct place to be serious on..
Not a place to crap about my personal life.. it will seem a bit no link to see me posting my personal stuff there..
Thus it has been ages since i last really blogged..
It's hard to maintain many blogs..
Had been roaming ard some blogs recently..
and they gave me the urge to blog again...
Haiz..
Haiz...
Haizzzz.....
I shall talk about something more serious and personal another day.. Signing off now :)