Vday memories...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:11 PM
Typing this post at 11.11pm.. Wishing that it will come true.. keke
I dont know why i feel it this year..
Vday seems to be a day filled with guilt and regret for me :(
Let's see...
Hmmm...
It was 2 years ago.. When he came to my workplace with a box..
Saying that it's a Vday gift for me.
I was really caught by that surprise present..
Felt bad for not preparing something for him..
It's a very sweet move..
But to be frank..
I was actually telling others that I dont like what is given to me..
Cos.. He isnt updated on what I like at that point of time..
Perhaps cos I feel nothing then..
Thus, no compliment.. But more of grumbles.. hehe
Last year's Vday was CNY.. And we 2 werent contacting each other due to me..
Throwing my tantrum.. keke
yea.. I like to act like a spoiled kid to people who cares for me..
As CNY kept me busy.. I wasnt really thinking that much..
This year.. As I've got back into contact with him.. I find that he has change a lot..
In a way.. He turned more matured..
Not a kid like how I find him to be last time..
And I dunno why.. I kept thinking about the Valentines gift 2 years ago..
Feeling that I should prepare something for him this year..
Kinda regret letting him go then..
I sense that he still has some special feel to me..
Or is it me that has some special feel to him? LOL
Somehow feels lonely this year on Vday..
I dont want to be alone any more..
Tell me what I wanna hear (if you have the same feeling).. and i'll give you an answer.. :D
I wonder if he will read this.. hhahahahahahahas