Internship SUCKS
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:29 AM
Seriously.. I know I am not supposed to vent about this.. I don't wish this to happen also.. But I had enough of acting nice and cheerful.. Trying to bring up the mood of the clique..
Who will know if I have been putting on a front all these while? No doubt.. Nobody wants this to happen and nobody will foresee this happening.. The thing that i dread the most... Drifting apart..
Start of internship marks the start of the busy schedule everyone has.. The only difference is.. We arent together anymore.. There's no more of those times where we got sick and tired of each others face thanks to seeing each other every monday till friday..
It's hard to meet up in times like this.. I know.. I understand.. And no one will expect that I had gotten my first "storm" at work.. i feel terrible back then... till now.. i still feel so.. I always said life has to go on no matter what.. So I have to act friendly and get along well with everyone.. They arent like you guys.. They dont know me well.. Do you know how hard it is to be trying to fit into the rest?? Do you know how hard it is to get through everyday at work without you all?
No.. of course not.. nobody knows how each other feels at work as we arent together anymore... We tried to meet up every week.. But.. can you still sense that we are drifting further?? We are really not as close as before.. Face the fact.. Everyone changes over time.. It pisses me off to see everyone trying to act happy and cheerful whenever we meet up.. then what I see on twitter and other places is just the other side of it.. what is this?!
till now, i still believe that we have each other in our hearts.. even if we feel the distance.. We will not be apart.. can you guys show me that this is still possible? I am starting to lose the faith is believing in this.. This feeling just sucks..
You all called me "mamamama".. I'm like the mum of the group.. leading you "kids".. no doubt I have to "act" more mature.. I can say.. No one is as good in hiding feelings as I do.. I can sense there is still something wrong between our clique.. And come to think of that.. if everyone in the group erupt our feelings like volcano.. will it do any good?
Perhaps that will be the best way for us to understand each other more.. but there's disadvantages also.. what if.. i said.. what if.. we cant accept those stuff?? and because of this we arent friends anymore? I really cherish this close friendship that we have and I dont want things to end up this way.. Is there a way to salvage the situation?
SADDED..