Met Zhaozhi @ Hougang Library
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:22 PM
Went K-box wif Yj, Xinyi and Jia today... Elle and Sa also wanna come one... But in the end... Haiz... Really enjoyed ourselves there...Met Zhaozhi on my way to k-box with Jia... Jia also dunno who she is... Sang quite a number of songs there... Finally Jia will sing on her own... If not everytime we go there... She don't dare to sing on her own... Xinyi didn't sing much today... Spent a total of $30.30 for 4 person... Each person pay ard $7.50..
After singing... Went with Yj and Jia to Hougang Mall to buy ear stud... Yj spotted Zhaozhi near Sambawang Music.. As we went up e escalator... We saw Zhaozhi going into e library... Yj suggested to go to e library to look for her after I bought my ear stud. We went into e library and also borrowed a poetry book each to do e hols assignment...
Argh... I miss Coolzone... Or rather I miss the book :D Muz go get it soon...Money in my bank account suddenly disappear... Dunno wad happen... At first thot mum withdraw it... But she sae she didn't... Muz go find out wad happen to e money before I really go broke...
Winglin is finally BACK!!! Can update my stories le... Yipee!!
After singing... Went with Yj and Jia to Hougang Mall to buy ear stud... Yj spotted Zhaozhi near Sambawang Music.. As we went up e escalator... We saw Zhaozhi going into e library... Yj suggested to go to e library to look for her after I bought my ear stud. We went into e library and also borrowed a poetry book each to do e hols assignment...
Argh... I miss Coolzone... Or rather I miss the book :D Muz go get it soon...Money in my bank account suddenly disappear... Dunno wad happen... At first thot mum withdraw it... But she sae she didn't... Muz go find out wad happen to e money before I really go broke...
Winglin is finally BACK!!! Can update my stories le... Yipee!!
Signing Off,
jOe