~Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi~

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:43 PM
Just finish watching AQMFS episode 16... At first... I thought Richie was a good guy and is very cool... But now I juz hate him more and more... Why can't he juz make a decision? And then his son... Argh... Never see such a rude boy before... Still hope that Richie will go with Xiaobei in the end... But the ending should be Xiaobei with Artz... Haiz... Hope the ending will really be a nice one... Juz can't wait to watch the next episode...

And... I forgot to add this into yesterday's post... I learnt something yesterday... I shouldn't have believe in people so easily... I thought that I really could get back my disc by the end of the semester... But it dragged till now... The disc is still not back to me yet... You promised that you will bring it... But... Haiz... It was an autographed disc!! This makes it so important to me... Cos it was the first time that I got up on stage and get his signature... How can you just broke your promise so many times??? But what can I request of now?? I will not be meeting you any day in e hols... Juz hope that I'll be getting it back on the day when school re-open...
Signing Off,
Renfurockz

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.