Guilty....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 4:12 PM
Juz watched AQMFS ep 17... Well... I can juz say tt the story is getting more and more complicated...

Will be going coolzone again tmr... But I dun dare to tell my mum that i'm going... I told her that I'm going out with my friends... She was really angry at first cos I told her I will not go out anymore during e hols except for the first week... But I needa to go out again... I swear I will not be going out any more except for projects after this...- Sad-

She doesn't even know that I've bought Renfu that book for $38... I told her that it's $23... Hope she won't find it out...Never even let her see e pics that I've bought... She will sure kill me for it... I feel guilty... But what can I do? She will sure be very angry with me cos I had spent too much on my idol... Haiz... Hope when she knows the truth... She won't scold me for it... I really feel very guilty... :'(
Signing Off,
jOe

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.