My last outing :'(

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:51 PM
Today... I went to coolzone with Jacyln they all... Then met xiiaopiing there also... We were all there for the same reason -- to collect our photos. THe photos weren't there at first then xiisopiing went back le... But we still stayed in the shop... Then the shopowner (Irene) say that she's gonna collect the photos and ask if we could wait for another one hour or so... We of course agreed! Who would want to go down again just to collect the photos?? I've collected most of my photos except for one that isn't ready yet... I still ordered a necklace(??) of 56 logo... Will not be collecting the photo and the 56 logo on my own le... I'm not suppose to go out any more... Yihui will be collecting them on my behalf then pass to me when we go and collect the concert dvd... Can't wait for that day to come!! I had collected my book!!! So happy when I had really own the book today!!
Signing Off,
Renfurockz

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.