Waaa... New dance!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:53 PM
Yeah.... Today's celebration isn't that bad... Hope to now more abt it then read my the other blog --> http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/joey_renfurockz
Juz saw some new dance teaching sessions at youtube... I trying to learn Jolin's Dancing Diva too... Guess I'm gonna give up on Super Model real soon... Till now I only can master the opening tune... The other parts I still can't catch anything... Hope to find more dance to learn... This will help me keep my hols busy:)
Hols hw nt that much... Still waiting for Ms Normala's online tests.... So still quite free... Ppl feel free to go look at my the other blog... But you have to tag ur comments here if u dun have a yahoo account... I think I'll express myself better in chinese... And Since quite a number of ppl noe this blog le... I need another blog to vent some of my anger and stuff like that... If ppl dun really like what I write in the other blog then dun visit it...
Thanks...
Juz saw some new dance teaching sessions at youtube... I trying to learn Jolin's Dancing Diva too... Guess I'm gonna give up on Super Model real soon... Till now I only can master the opening tune... The other parts I still can't catch anything... Hope to find more dance to learn... This will help me keep my hols busy:)
Hols hw nt that much... Still waiting for Ms Normala's online tests.... So still quite free... Ppl feel free to go look at my the other blog... But you have to tag ur comments here if u dun have a yahoo account... I think I'll express myself better in chinese... And Since quite a number of ppl noe this blog le... I need another blog to vent some of my anger and stuff like that... If ppl dun really like what I write in the other blog then dun visit it...
Thanks...