Happy day:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:41 PM
Today was quite a busy day for me... Went k-lunch with my sis and mum... Quite fun lor... But my sis sang mroe songs than mi:( We ended the whole singing session by singing two hokkien song --> jia hou and yi zhi xiao yu san... Haha... Really fun singing with them... But my mum was kinda bored... Cos we 3 are the ones singing... Then she juz sit there...

After that,I went to coolzone to have a look at the new photos... And to see if my necklace is there already... Necklace will be there on either tues or wed... Needa go down again... The photos there aren't that bad too... All very nice... The photos include pics at the Gao Gui online game, Ying Fu Song Zhi Dvd auto session , another auto session with the promotion of the Dong Gua Cha... And a few pics that I dunno taken frm where.. BUt it's renfu de... Still got that time they go JB for the summer concert one... also quite nice.. But only gt ard 7 photos on that bah...

I bought quite a number of stuff today... Ard 30 photos, reserved 2 posters of 56, J-star aug mag and another mag tt have ard 8-9 pages of 56(interview plus photos)... The j-star mag change quite a bit... I like the one that we have on may than the one in aug... I feel that the older version of the content in the mag is nicer... But it had changed... Haiz...

Anyway... I would like to say sorry to Joreen as I've really forgotten that today is Friday and still go sms to disturb you when you are at work.... I always thought that today is Saturday till you told me that you are working!! Sry... I'm really sorry...

Ok... I'm gonna leave the dance learning a side as I really can't find the 'feel' that I had used to learn Tou Xin and Hao Jiu BU Jian hand sign... I need to find that 'feel' back before I start learning it again... Hope I'll succeed then...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.