Avoid... Is better than facing....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:33 PM
Ok... 1st let mi tok abt e blogskin... I actually had planned to change it to another black one... But now I not in the mood to change le.... maybe... Will change it at the end of the year bah.... It depends...

Next... It's e Lala n Lele problem.... haiz... Their matter is not that complicated... Juz that no one wanna make the first move... people around then watch till very anxious... But they juz... haiz.... Dunno wad to say la...

Then... Juz can say I don't really know the me now... Everyday just wanna play... No mood to study... Even my homework also dun feel like doing... Then the others around me choinging like siao... I am still slacking whereas EOY exams is only 2 weeks frm now... I'm gonna be real dead soon... Haiz.... I don't know the me now:(

Lastly... Jia had been talking to me about something in my chinese blog... There... I said that I feel that I have some feelings for him... but still not sure abt it... Then she say tt I lyk noe him very well... Haiz... I juz wanna avoid the fact... So that I can concentrate more on studies... But... It seems like it's impossible for me to do so... I'll try my best... Cos... He doesn't seem have the same feelings for me:( That's why... Avoid is better that facing the facts... I might feel better if i pretend that he doesn't exist at all... I need to give myself a brainwash... And juz concentrate on loving renfu and studying to get good marks.... He did not exist nor did he get into my life.... Yeah... i must believe in that:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.