New Skin :p
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:08 PM
okok... I noe I've said that I'll not change my blogskin... But I really can't resist!!! Juz wanna change to a sweety one.... Hope this will stay there till after my exams (at least)... But anyway... how's e skin?? Nice??
Ok... Exams coming soon... I shouldn't be online one... But I really can't stand it le... So still will go online everyday... But not that long hours...
So... This post gonna be this short cos I needa go off le... Aww... I spend the whole 1 hr to do up this skin... Dun even have e time to play:'( I really gtg le... Nitex...
Ok... Exams coming soon... I shouldn't be online one... But I really can't stand it le... So still will go online everyday... But not that long hours...
So... This post gonna be this short cos I needa go off le... Aww... I spend the whole 1 hr to do up this skin... Dun even have e time to play:'( I really gtg le... Nitex...