I'm high... Haha...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:40 PM
Waa... My mood was very high since saturday.... After Sweety's auto session.... Till now still very high!!! Then yesterday went to coolzone to pass Irene the burned disc and collected my photos... OMG!!! Renfu really too shuai le la... Sry Jac... Can't find the time to scan ur photos today... Tmr needa stayback for library... I promise I'll scan them on fri... Give me some time ok??
Before going to coolzone... I was at Zone X shooting basketballs with jaz, elle and yang... I team wil jaz... Then elle team with yang... We played quite a few games... Most of it mi and jaz win elle they all... Then jaz tried to get the pocky in the machine... And he got it!! OMG~ Jaz.. You are really pro!!! And we had also broke a few of the shooting backetballs records... and my mood gets higher... Till now I'm still very high...
Then this morning... Juz before PE started... I started sprouting nonsense to Jia... haha... Really very high... Then cos today Ms Teo nt in school... Then before Geog lessons started... Mi, Xinyi n Val started pushing Jia to her lele... Haha... I was laughing like mad then...
Mum went JB yesterday... Bought lots of gums and AQMFS Dvd!!! I really love AQMFS.... Then the dvd still got include AQMFS 4 songs mv and the process of making the mv... Really worth it lor... think only 17 plus Sing dollars...
I'm HIGH!!! Juz now watch GDTW... Saw Ah Cai yi die I still down there saying the lines (or rather shouting) like mad... I'm Really high!!! Waaaaa~~~
Before going to coolzone... I was at Zone X shooting basketballs with jaz, elle and yang... I team wil jaz... Then elle team with yang... We played quite a few games... Most of it mi and jaz win elle they all... Then jaz tried to get the pocky in the machine... And he got it!! OMG~ Jaz.. You are really pro!!! And we had also broke a few of the shooting backetballs records... and my mood gets higher... Till now I'm still very high...
Then this morning... Juz before PE started... I started sprouting nonsense to Jia... haha... Really very high... Then cos today Ms Teo nt in school... Then before Geog lessons started... Mi, Xinyi n Val started pushing Jia to her lele... Haha... I was laughing like mad then...
Mum went JB yesterday... Bought lots of gums and AQMFS Dvd!!! I really love AQMFS.... Then the dvd still got include AQMFS 4 songs mv and the process of making the mv... Really worth it lor... think only 17 plus Sing dollars...
I'm HIGH!!! Juz now watch GDTW... Saw Ah Cai yi die I still down there saying the lines (or rather shouting) like mad... I'm Really high!!! Waaaaa~~~