Bad Day....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:44 PM
Well... Today... Nothing is going on fine... Since morning... There's mrs you's nagging... Argh... It's really boring lor...

Then afternoon... When I came home, I saw munyeng posted a bulletin saying that there's something wrong with the download of Simle Pasta... So can't upload it today... Sian...

And now... I've just found out that I've forgotten to do mrs you's speech... And Msn isn't able to get me signed in this afternoon till now...

And... When I was almost falling asleep juz now, YANG I YU called to wake me up... To get answers for the heymaths online test... If nt... I won't be online now... Thanks to Yang... BUt she promised to get me someone's taiwan Ic... So that I'll be able to sign up and account to play GaoGui... Yipee!! That's the only great thing that happen today... Thanks Yang:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.