Fun Day... Enjoyed....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:06 PM
Today is fun... though I think i've flunk my singing comeptition... But i dun really give a damm to it... then I went to hougang mall to meet lala, lele, xinyi, ivan, jaz, eugene... and bought a b'day present for lele... well... wish him good luck in that bah...

Then after walking ard for some time... We all decided to go down to compass point with xinyi to meet valerie... I also went there to search for a game book that I need at comics connection... Cos I can't find it at hougang's... It's a game book that have the gaogui game cd... and Inside the book... It has got lots of info on the game... And Val had also got a birthday present frm us:) And some fun stuff happen there tt i dun wanna elaborate...

and when I came online juz now... I went to the gaogui web.. And after a long tries... I had finally created an account, installed the game,and tried e little of e game... It's smth lyk maple... gonna play it another time...

kk... I wanna go winglin le... cya..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.