School Reopen Tmr....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:12 PM
Yeah... The one week is up... I'll be returning to school tmr to strive hard for end of yr... But... I'm not really feeling that well today... So... depends if I'm well tmr or not... If I'm not feeling well... Then maybe I'm still staying at home tmr:p

Stupid ppstream... Dunno what had happened to it... I can't get to watch Smile Pasta today... I've waited for it to show SNTGD and Smile Pasta since 9.00pm... But in the end it is showing some Jacky Wu's Show... Then I saw it trying to change to Tai Shi... But no signal was found... Now... The signal was found but the pictures shown isn't clear at all... Argh... Think I'll have to wait for youtube one tmr le... Sad....

Miss my friends lots... Muz JIA YOU!! And strive hard for EOY... Then can get into a pure science class:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.