Pics....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:21 PM
Ok.. This post is for jac to get her pics cos i dunno why i can't send it through msn... And... I juz found out abt Yan Yan n Qiaoqiao's blog a few days ago... If you all wanna view their blog... Go have a look at my link sections... I'll also put some photos found in their blog abt e auto session tt I've went to on 16/9... So... Here comes the pics:)

ps. Joreen... Zai Mei Bian is really very hard to sing... I tried to learn it yesterday... But I can't catch a thing:'(

Jac... Ur pics too big le... I'll juz leave e url here... U go see e pics urself... Sry...

:: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/5r5o6c6k/scan0003.jpg
::http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/5r5o6c6k/scan0002.jpg
::http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/5r5o6c6k/scan0001.jpg
::http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/5r5o6c6k/scan.jpg

ok... Nw here comes e pics at sweety's auto session:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is a pic taken with e fans... There's one somewhere tt I could see Vivien and my shirt... But my face was blocked by the black board in front:(


They are dancing!!! Real nice:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OK... That's all for today... I might post at my chinese blog again:p

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.