Sweety rocks!!! They are so beautiful!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:17 PM
I'd never regret going to queue at 3pm for sweety's auto session.... It's really great!!! They are really very beautiful... And they are really nice people:) I took video of the whole auto session... Hmm... Maybe selling it to ppl who are interested at coolzone... Tmr go down and discuss with irene 1st... They joked, play and sing with us... Even when the mc isn't on stage yet... they interact with us... Omg!!! They can really sing well!! Qiaoqiao is very pretty!!

And jac helped me get a chance to let Qiaoqiao look at my video cam... she posed to me leh... And I had taked really nice video on that... Thanks Jac:)

Then after that, they signed our disc and shake hands with us... I told Qiaoqiao tt she muz jiayou... and she replied:) Their hands were really soft!!! like baby's hands...

We had also know a new friend today... She's Vivien... this is her first time coming to auto session... We chatted to kill the time... She's same age as jac(but she's in Normal stream)... And she said tt I dun look like i'm sec 2... Is it real?? I thought I look childish:p

After asking them abt wad subs should I choose... I've roughly got an idea of what to fill in for the option form... Thanks for ur help:)

okok... Will post some of their auto session pics another time... Gtg le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.