Hols Hw done:)))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:35 PM
Yipee!! I've finish all my holidays homework just in two days!!! So glad that I've finish them... Then I can enjoy my hols:) I've juz realize that I've not updated the blog for five days... Wow... Quite long ar?? Hehe...

Yesterday when I just sign in msn then saw a lot of tortise on ppl's display name... I also join in with two tortise on my nick name... The tortise reminds me of Smile Pasta's Wu Gui Mei... Haha... And also Valerie and her tortise:) Haha...

I had also found a new blog skin... A black one... I did say I hate black... But that blog skin is really nice.... Should be changing to that blogskin soon....

Juz came Back frm Hougang's Pasar Malam... Last time I love to go to pasar Malam... But now... I feel very sian going there... Like nothing to do leh... I didn't even buy anything except a water bottle... Cos I just lost mine this afternoon:p And I saw 183 Club's album being sold at only 7.90... But everything is the same as the one at the cd stores...

Haiz... Choir practice change time... Then my whole plan of going out on Thurs afternoon was ruined... Haiz... So instead of going coolzone on thurs.... I should be going there tmr... Or on Fri... Depends if the necklace reach already a not.... Hope it'll be ready tmr... Then my mum won't be going with me... If nt I die le... She's gonna kill mt for buying the posters and photos:(

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.