It doesn't turn out to be what I had thought of...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:17 PM
Well... I've rented Snow Angel to watch today... I really can't wait for 183Club2 to update it at such a slow speed:(... Finished it within today... Before I had watched the show... Others had told me that the ending won't really be that nice... SO I've been prepared to watch a very bad ending... But the ending isn't what I had expected... It seems not to be that bad afterall... It's like quite a good ending too... though the main leads never get together....
And I realise something... I dun really cry when meeting stuff that I don't like in reality... But when I watch shows... I would always be crying when the scenes are touching... It's really wierd... The onlt times that I'll cry should be when I'm watching drama serials... I'm such a funny person...
I've got my Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei necklace le... Juz gotten it a few days ago... Will show you all once I've taken a shot of it:)
And I realise something... I dun really cry when meeting stuff that I don't like in reality... But when I watch shows... I would always be crying when the scenes are touching... It's really wierd... The onlt times that I'll cry should be when I'm watching drama serials... I'm such a funny person...
I've got my Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei necklace le... Juz gotten it a few days ago... Will show you all once I've taken a shot of it:)