Anxious/ Excited???
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:58 PM
Finally... Tmr is the day that i'll get my result slip... Dunno if I should feel anxious or excited in getting my results... Wad if... It isn't that well as what I had thought?? Wad if I went to the back end classes?? Argh... I just can't think of anything good... Hopefully I can get into the top 10 of my class.... But the chance isn't that high... Haiz... The more I think... The more uneasy I am...
I just got to know today that 4 ppl in our class fail english.. And almost can't be promoted to sec 3... But thank goodness they could be promoted in the end with some promises made or smth like that... 1 of e 4 is a girl.... I guessed tt it's Xu Yuan... Cos her english not tt good... But no one knows who those people are... Only they themselves know it...
A few good things that happened today.. I went to coolzone... Glad to know that my Sweety auto session disc is sold (2nd piece)... I'm gonna bring another 2 more down when i've burned it... Bought the Oct J-star mag... Sad to know that K One had left Jungiery and went back to XiaoDao.. And Oct is the last issue with e magnet!! So I can stop buying the mag le... Till There's anymore info on renfu...
I had ordered the pendant of Renfu... Well... I really wanna have a look at the actual one before deciding to buy or not... But Irene said that they will order only once and for all... So muz order in order to view it... I will sell it away if not nice... haha... And another good thing is that... I can go work at Coolzone!!! Though the pay not that high... When I knew that I could stay there for at least a few hours... I was very happy!!!
But the sad thing is that mum dun really agree to let me work there as it is quite quiet there... A little 'deserted' bah... I feel that it's quite alright lor... And most importantly!! The working hours are not in the morning... If not I won't be able to wake up!! No need to wear uniform.. Juz needa go there and accompany Irene... My job is quite simply too... That's why I love it... Haha... I must be dreaming...
ok... Now... Let's get our fingers crossed and pray hard for good results tmr ok!! Good luck everyone:)
I just got to know today that 4 ppl in our class fail english.. And almost can't be promoted to sec 3... But thank goodness they could be promoted in the end with some promises made or smth like that... 1 of e 4 is a girl.... I guessed tt it's Xu Yuan... Cos her english not tt good... But no one knows who those people are... Only they themselves know it...
A few good things that happened today.. I went to coolzone... Glad to know that my Sweety auto session disc is sold (2nd piece)... I'm gonna bring another 2 more down when i've burned it... Bought the Oct J-star mag... Sad to know that K One had left Jungiery and went back to XiaoDao.. And Oct is the last issue with e magnet!! So I can stop buying the mag le... Till There's anymore info on renfu...
I had ordered the pendant of Renfu... Well... I really wanna have a look at the actual one before deciding to buy or not... But Irene said that they will order only once and for all... So muz order in order to view it... I will sell it away if not nice... haha... And another good thing is that... I can go work at Coolzone!!! Though the pay not that high... When I knew that I could stay there for at least a few hours... I was very happy!!!
But the sad thing is that mum dun really agree to let me work there as it is quite quiet there... A little 'deserted' bah... I feel that it's quite alright lor... And most importantly!! The working hours are not in the morning... If not I won't be able to wake up!! No need to wear uniform.. Juz needa go there and accompany Irene... My job is quite simply too... That's why I love it... Haha... I must be dreaming...
ok... Now... Let's get our fingers crossed and pray hard for good results tmr ok!! Good luck everyone:)