Xiao Yu.. Rest in peace...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 2:21 PM
Maybe I know this news a little too late.. But... Still wanna tell Xiao Yu to rest in peace... Stay Happy always... Even in heaven...

Ppl who dunno the news... Maybe you can go read his blog to know abt it.. Xiaoyu had passed away 6 days ago -- 17/10 at 12++pm.. I really hope that a miracle will happen and Xiaoyu will be awake one day... But it didn't happen... She still left us.. Aww...

We really have to cherish the people around us. Not wait till they are not around then go frantically looking for them, or start missing them. Yeah... I'm really gonna cherish everyone around me no matter what happen. It's really hard to predict what will happen to who at what time.. It's really true...

I must really cherish every minute I have with my ah-ma. I'm really scared that something will happen to her... Mum went to ask the gods... And God say that we must look after her. If she fall... That will be bad... SO really must look after ah-ma real well. I dun want to regret only after she is gone(touchwood)..

As for him having a baby in Nov... I won't want to believe it until he admit it himself... Even if the baby is really gonna be born.. I'll zhu4 fu2 him... As long as he don't quit showbiz, he want to marry or have baby, I won't really care much... I just want the cheerful him back... A little mature also nevermind.. I just dun want him to quit showbiz!!!As long as he didn't admit then I won't believe the news... They don't have much proof too!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.