Haiz... Results sucks...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:46 PM
Got results today le.. Well... I wasn't quite happy with it la... Once I saw e results... I kept silent for quite sometime... Yang is the first person to see the results... Then Jaz and Marcus... No one saw it other than them... I didn't really tell them what positions I had gotten.. Juz told them some of the marks when they asked... I almost wanna cry when I saw the results... I also dunno why...

Yep... I've got top in chinese... But I dun feel happy getting it... It seem to be useless now... Really don't understand why I yearn for it even before the end of the year... Not because I'm numb getting it so many times... But just... Haiz... I really don't know how to explain the feeling...

Just that if you didn't get good results... You won't feel happy even if you get top in anything... The top gets meaningless if your results isn't that good... Mum also isn't really stastified with it... If I'm not gonna brush up my english... i might find myself having some english tuition soon... Haiz... I really dun want to see her spend money for me to get tuition...

Argh... How I wish Joreen isn't out of town... At least I've got someone to speak to... Some stuff even I tell my friends they won't understand... I really need an adult friend to speak to!!!

I'm tired... dun really wanna talk about those results anymore...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.