Fun... Fun... And more fun...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:51 PM
Yipee!!! I finally finish all my papers:) Now... Let's have a review on all e papers...

Chi --> Ok... I noe I'll pass... But... Whether with flying colours a not... I can't comfirm...
Eng --> That Crappy paper... I really dun wanna remind myself of it...
Geog --> Thanks to Ms Ng's tuition... I noe I'll pass it...
Maths --> Paper 1 setter was Ms Normala... So... It's quite easy for us to do... But Paper 2...
Hiaz... I noe I'll pass can le...
Dnt --> This is really a killer paper... I didn't plan to pass it... So neva study... And e drawings
are HARD!!!
Science --> Overall still quite easy... Should be able to get 60 n above...

That's all... I dun wanna remind myself of e studying period... Now It's time for fun!!! As for e results... I really dun wish to noe la... Cos if noe le then will get seperated frm 2e2 '06... Haiz...

Today was e best... Science paper only until 9.30am... Then can go home le... Mi, Xinyi and Val went to hougang mall to have our breakfast... Then went home to change for e trip to e arcade!!!

Well... Actually I wanna go shoot basketballs one... BUt we only play 2 games on that... Cos a lot of ppl wanna play :( Then we spotted a machine... to hit the screen with wadeva popping up on e screen...Total gt 3 round and each of us take turn to hit at least one round... ANd we got addicted on the game... Played for ard 8 to 9 times... Till e card no money then we go off... We were already lyk mad women then... Screaming and shouting... Lol... Val's biggest enemy is e cockroach... Haha...

Ok la... Going off le... Update some pics soon...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.