Cried... Tap finally closed...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:59 PM
Was watching Goong (Princess Hour) this few days... And had finally finished it... The starting was really nice and funny... But I dunno what had happened to me... While watching the back few episodes... I was crying like mad... Almost every scene I'll cry.. I must be mad... I'm that kind that dun really cry in reality... But I cried once I started watching the sad or toughing scenes of idol dramas or whatever dramas tt I watched... I wanna watch the last episode again... Maybe I won't cry since I watched it before... But I can't comfirm....

I still saving money... Hope that I can't really pre-order Shi Shen Ost... I'll just keep my post short... Cya...


**You made my day cheerful and enjoyable:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.