A day not at home...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:39 PM
Finally got a chance to go out again after staying at home to look after my ah-ma for 2 days (the reason to do so is in my chinese blog)...Went to Vivo City to shop today with Xinyi, Jia n Meixuan... Well... Though that shopping mall is the biggest in S'pore... There's nothing to shop there... OR rather... Nothing that I'll be interested in... So sian... *ps. read jiajia's blog for more info on the trip to vivo city... I dun wanna repeat the same things..*
As Vivo City is too boring... We went to the Zone X near plaza sing to play again:) And... Juz can say that S'pore is too small... We saw Jaz, Ivan n Louis there... Though they didn't seem to be there together... Didn't play much today too... Nth much to play le...
Ok la... More info pls see jia's blog... I dun wanna talk much..
As Vivo City is too boring... We went to the Zone X near plaza sing to play again:) And... Juz can say that S'pore is too small... We saw Jaz, Ivan n Louis there... Though they didn't seem to be there together... Didn't play much today too... Nth much to play le...
Ok la... More info pls see jia's blog... I dun wanna talk much..