Results for my eoy papers....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:45 PM
Got my results le... Can say not bad... But also not that good as I has expected...
Eng : 28/40
Maths : 84/100
Science : 87.5/100
Chinese : 81/100
Geog : 56/75
Dnt : 41/100
Well... English... That was the best I could do... Highest in class is 30.. So it makes no diff. to get 28...
Maths... I had tried my best.. But I'm not stastified with that mark...
Science... Can't say that I like that mark... But it's still alright...
Chinese... 2nd highest in class... Highest is 82... End or year top in chinese should be me bah... Term 1 n 2 top in chinese... Term 3 n4 2nd... NO one had chinese marks as good as mine bah... Hope I'll be e top in chinese:)
Geog... The only 56 mark that I had got... 56 = 5566.. Haha.. Still gt project work la.. So nt tt worry...
Dnt... I didn't plan to pass the paper... It's 40% of the EOY results... The other 60% comes frm my dnt course work... So should be alright... Won't fail overall:)
Ttz all tt I'll update today... Next post should be on thurs... Abt my report book:)
Eng : 28/40
Maths : 84/100
Science : 87.5/100
Chinese : 81/100
Geog : 56/75
Dnt : 41/100
Well... English... That was the best I could do... Highest in class is 30.. So it makes no diff. to get 28...
Maths... I had tried my best.. But I'm not stastified with that mark...
Science... Can't say that I like that mark... But it's still alright...
Chinese... 2nd highest in class... Highest is 82... End or year top in chinese should be me bah... Term 1 n 2 top in chinese... Term 3 n4 2nd... NO one had chinese marks as good as mine bah... Hope I'll be e top in chinese:)
Geog... The only 56 mark that I had got... 56 = 5566.. Haha.. Still gt project work la.. So nt tt worry...
Dnt... I didn't plan to pass the paper... It's 40% of the EOY results... The other 60% comes frm my dnt course work... So should be alright... Won't fail overall:)
Ttz all tt I'll update today... Next post should be on thurs... Abt my report book:)