I'm High!!! He updated his blog!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:56 PM
Yeah!!! He updated his blog again... And the title is --> It's time to clear the spider webs... Lol... Well... It's great to see him joyful again... He's saying that he's quite lazy to work on his appearance nowadays... Cos his having his hols and most of e time staying at home... Who will care how you look if you are at home? But his trying hard to get back to his very handsome look again:)

Yea.. And he's telling all of us abt this person call xiaoyu.. Got into an accident.. And lots of ppl is telling him to get well soon... Yeah... I'll also pray hard for xiaoyu one:) And he said that all of us muz encourage each other... Whether we noe each other a not... We are all supporting the same person... Muz care for each other too:)

That's all tt I'm gonna say abt his post... Haha... If you wanna noe more detailed one have to go read his blog urself:p

I will pray hard for xiaoyu... And I hope every one will do e same... And all of us muz jiayou:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.