First Day of Work...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:40 PM
Today's my 1st day at work... I was almost late!! But arrived just on time... Haha... Done wrapping of the products 1st... Then copy the pics frm e disc to e com... And took photos of the posters there for Irene to post up on e web... Worked frm 2 - 5pm today... Went off earlier cos Irene needa go out and collect the photos customers ordered... So I went off earlier today...
After that I went to Plaza Sing to get a drink... Walked pass Mos burger a few times.. Trying to see if yj is there... But I didn't see her.. So I went home... My leg was aching by then... there was no chair in the shop... Stand for the whole few hours...
I will be continuing the copying of pics and taking of photograhs tmr.... Hope to get something new to do after that:) Muz Jia You... Work for 4 times then can get pay... I'm already thinking of what to do with the pay le... Though it won't be a lot la... But still worth thinking abt... Haha...
After that I went to Plaza Sing to get a drink... Walked pass Mos burger a few times.. Trying to see if yj is there... But I didn't see her.. So I went home... My leg was aching by then... there was no chair in the shop... Stand for the whole few hours...
I will be continuing the copying of pics and taking of photograhs tmr.... Hope to get something new to do after that:) Muz Jia You... Work for 4 times then can get pay... I'm already thinking of what to do with the pay le... Though it won't be a lot la... But still worth thinking abt... Haha...