1st pay day:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:04 PM
Yep... I've already worked 4 days at coolzone and got my 1st pay of 40.50 dollars...Met Miaoning there today... And left with her to go home:) Went to Mos burger twice this week... Bought some stuff to eat and saw yj there...
I got my Renfu necklace le... I really love it lots.. though the pendant isn't as big as what I had thought... But really not bad la... I had also bought a new bag... Big enough for me to throw all my 'rubbish' in it... haha...
Argh... I'm now having a headache... no mood to talk much... Even if I say somemore... I won't know what i'm talking abt... So... Will update another time la...Bye..
I got my Renfu necklace le... I really love it lots.. though the pendant isn't as big as what I had thought... But really not bad la... I had also bought a new bag... Big enough for me to throw all my 'rubbish' in it... haha...
Argh... I'm now having a headache... no mood to talk much... Even if I say somemore... I won't know what i'm talking abt... So... Will update another time la...Bye..