Last to get known of things...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:55 PM
Well... I really don't know if i'm slow or wad... I'm always among the last to know abt the things that happen in e2... Juz know that, Yang and elle had changed their blog url, Owen and Eugene had a blog each, and stuffs abt e class chalet...

Haiz... Guess I'm really living in a world of my own... It seems like every one in e class treat me like some kind of virus or something and don't dare to tell me anything... Or maybe I'm really slow... No one want to inform me on what's going on... I really don't know what's going on as I dun really wanna get involved in the stuffs that happen in class... BUt sometimes I need to know in order to chat with the others about the latest topics... But... Guess I know none of the latest topics in class...

Juz got to know some days or weeks ago that Jaz and Ivan wasn't on good terms... Then another person told me that Ivan and Alisa also nt on good terms... Haha... Guess I'm really in my own world...

Gtg le... Talk more abt it another time...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.