Busy day ahead...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:26 PM
Wahaha... I must be mad... Thought after not working for a week... Coolzone don't need me anymore... But I was wrong... Irene called this afternoon when I was having my nap to tell me that I'll have to work tmr frm 2.30pm till 6.30pm... Yipee!! I finally can have something to do in the afternoon.. Afternoon is the most boring moment to stay at home... Gt no show to watch... And nothing to do... Haiz...

Tmr will be a busy day for me... Working at the school bookshop at 9am till 1pm... Then gt 1 and a 1/2hr to change clothes, eat and take train before I work at coolzone... frm 2.30 till 6.30.. Then gt time to go home and wash up... Then online at 8pm to watch A Game for Love till 11pm... Haha... Packed schedule...

Hmm... Hopefully... After tmr... I'll have more working time.. I dun like to stay at home... And... Good luck to all for the maths online test tmr...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.