Working... IS Fun!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:22 PM
Worked sinced 9am in the morning... have a break between 1 till 2pm.. Then rushed down to work at coolzone... Have been standing for the whole day... My legs really ache... But really worth it la... Had never enjoyed working so much... But it's real fun...

Well.. I saw Renfu's face on the newspaper on e way back home... I bought that news paper frm the vendor right after I alight frm the mrt... Read the news throughout the way home... It was talking abt him... Gonna be daddy within 10 days... Yep... His girl is pregnant... Sun Zong comfirmed it le... More details go read today's Lian He Wan Bao:)

Well... Really gald that he settled down.. Wish him happiness... Hope that he won't quit showbiz after that... But there's still a possibility that he'll quit for the sake of this child... Hope he won't quit showbiz... I'll respect every decision that he's making... It'll really be a pity if he quit showbiz... 5566 shouldn't be seperated de... But stiil feel really glad for him.. Jia You in wadeva u do... We.. As your fans... Will sure respect whatever decision you make:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.