Hiaz... Wads so good abt E1??

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:54 PM
Argh... My tongue tip is feeling very numb now.... Cos clumsy me bit my own tongue while chewing e chewing gum juz now... Haha... It really hurt just now... I still go squeeze e blood out frm it leh... I must be mad then... It's real numb....

Got another job when I went back to school on Fri to see e streaming results... The bookshop auntie asked if Me, Xinyi, Jia and Val would wanna work there... And we agreed... I'll be starting work on Tues... 9am till 1pm... $10 per day.. So less lor... I work at coolzone also gt $12 per day... Haiz... But my mum still insist that I must work... Then go work lor... Better than satying at home and listen to her nagging....

Yep... I've gotten into 3e1 next yr... Subject combination is Eng, Math, A Math, 3 pure sciences, Chinese, pure geog, social studies + lit.. Just thinking of how to survive with lit, pure geog and e pure sciences... Can get me very stressed le... Plus my relatives saying 'wa.. So many pure science.. You sure can cope one.' Well... Almost everyone is pinning high hopes on me.. Saying that I will sure excell in all the subjects... This is giving me more stress...

But my mum is quite supportive la... She say if I wanna drop any subject... She's ok with it... She don't wan me to stress myself... But my cousin say if I drop any subject.. It'll be shown in my O level cert.. and it won't be nice to see on the cert that I had dropped a subject... Haiz... Like that.. She told me not to drop any subject... I also dunno wad to do... Really must ask Miaoning they all.. Get some of their suggestions before I do any decision..

But.. Just thinking of what I'll be studying next year gives me lots of stress.. Plus thinking of... I can't slack any more... Less online time... No more going mad after 5566... I really can't lose any of that.. I'll really go bonkers without time to slack... I'm not the type that will study like siao everyday... I love slacking... But can't slack anymore... Haiz...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.