Change song:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:52 PM
How do you all find this new song?? Well... Joreen told me few days ago that I'm using e same song as her... Paiseh la... I wanna find a new song... But still can't find one that will suit the blog well.. And I quite like K one's Hu Si Luan Xiang... So put there 1st lor... Now I found the song that I want... So I change the song le!!! How you all find it?? Nice a not?? Well, I really love this song a lot... It has a sad sad feeling... Quite nice leh... Haha...
I'm still quite mad over Wu Zun... Haha... Juz now saw him on Bai Fen Bai I almost screamed!!! Haha... Think really mad over him le... But his dancing moves very stiff... Not as nice as how Renfu's dancing... Hope he can improve on that la... But he like this really cannot leh... If Renfu dun have anymore new shows or cds for me to listen or watch... I might be going after Wu Zun soon... Haiz... Hope to see Renfu more often... Really miss his jokes and hosting...
Anyone wanna go watch Open Season on 3rd or 4th December??? Should be watching at Vivo City... I wanna try e new cinema... Anyone interested pls tell mi.. Then we can go watch together.. Thanks...
I'm still quite mad over Wu Zun... Haha... Juz now saw him on Bai Fen Bai I almost screamed!!! Haha... Think really mad over him le... But his dancing moves very stiff... Not as nice as how Renfu's dancing... Hope he can improve on that la... But he like this really cannot leh... If Renfu dun have anymore new shows or cds for me to listen or watch... I might be going after Wu Zun soon... Haiz... Hope to see Renfu more often... Really miss his jokes and hosting...
Anyone wanna go watch Open Season on 3rd or 4th December??? Should be watching at Vivo City... I wanna try e new cinema... Anyone interested pls tell mi.. Then we can go watch together.. Thanks...