Love at first sight with Wu Zun...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:04 PM
I wonder if anyone had watched Hana-Kimi or in chinese Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu... Once I watched the first episode of the show on Monday... I was totally mersmerized by Wu Zun, who is acting as Zuo Yu Quan in e show... OMG!!! He's really very handsome lor... Like in the show... He really talked very less... Even on interviews of Fahrenheit... But in that hair style that he had now... He's really very handsome!!! I dun like the hairstyle that he had when he was acting in Tokyo Juliet... That longer hair wasn't nice:( Maybe I'll upload one of his pic up here soon...
Hey... But when I say this... It doesn't mean that I dun support Renfu anymore!!! I just like his looks... But what ever Renfu do is real better than Wu Zun... He's not gonna lose me as a fan for this... I swear... Renfu is always No. 1 in my heart!! Dun be mistaken!!!
Anyway... Anyone wanna watch Open Season?? Pls tell me if you want... Let's go watch it together:)
Hey... But when I say this... It doesn't mean that I dun support Renfu anymore!!! I just like his looks... But what ever Renfu do is real better than Wu Zun... He's not gonna lose me as a fan for this... I swear... Renfu is always No. 1 in my heart!! Dun be mistaken!!!
Anyway... Anyone wanna watch Open Season?? Pls tell me if you want... Let's go watch it together:)