Extra pay =D
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:36 PM
Well.. Since I was the only one working at the bookshop today, I had been busy with stuff there since I step into e shop this morning.. 1st I started packing with the sec 1 exercise books... Then got people come and buy books... I start to help them pack e books needed. Then, help to fold the plastic covers for e sec 1s... Do half way then need to add on to e books on e shelves... then pack exercise books for sale.. Really very busy today.. Haha... But everything is worth la... Earned $2 more today...
It's real great.. Should find more chance of working alone... Then I can earn extra $2 again=D Dunno if my album arrive already or not... Maybe i'll make a trip down to coolzone for that.. Then can also buy my J-star Nov Mag... Haha... See how 1st bah...
Anyone wanna watch Open Season on 3rd or 4th Dec?? Looking for ppl to watch together...
It's real great.. Should find more chance of working alone... Then I can earn extra $2 again=D Dunno if my album arrive already or not... Maybe i'll make a trip down to coolzone for that.. Then can also buy my J-star Nov Mag... Haha... See how 1st bah...
Anyone wanna watch Open Season on 3rd or 4th Dec?? Looking for ppl to watch together...