Don't give me that buey song voice!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:25 PM
Yeah... So what if I want to work on tues?? Will it affect you?? I'm really penniless liao... Need money to pay for the album that I had ordered, need to do rebonding... Need at least $150 dollars... I really need to work more... And I can't stand to face the walls at home... And when I got work to do, I won't think so much...

You really don't have to give me that buey song voice to get the chance to work on tues... I'm not that unreasonable... And I don't like to get controled by people... Or to hear that buey song voice.. I really hate it... See you small la... Let you work... But don't think that I'll talk to you again... I'm gonna ignore you... You don't have to use that buey song voice to talk to me, make me give you the chance to work then push the chance back to me... Sorry... This won't work on me... And I hate to argue with people for this kind of nonsensical things...

Now really need work... Anyone wanna hire me??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.