I'm back!!! With new pay:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:14 PM
Yipee!!! Finally 1 mth of working cum resting over le... I've earned $105 for this whole mth... :D But still gt$10.50 frm there not collected yet... Cos Irene want me to work 4 times there before she give me my pay... But when I work at e bookshop... My pay increase!!!! frm $10 till $12... Better than nothing la... increase by $2...

As I was saying... I had rested for 1 whole mth without doing my hols homework... And the month is over... I need to start working on my hols homework... And prepare myself for the new school year:) There's more to learn when school re-opens... Muz chiong le... As for my idols... If there's a need, I might just leave them aside and concentrate on my studies... This will depend if I can cope with both things when school re-open... Haha...

Yep... I've set 11 dec aside for rebonding my hair for $100... That's e cheapest I can find... The cd that I've ordered had also arrived le... Gonna collect it tmr... Even my photo for e mirror also arrive le... Wa... There's really lots of good things happening:)

As for the argument between you and me... I don't wish to talk about it anymore... And You won't find me talking to you for those not important things until I had cool down... You have to know that that's me... Don't grumble about me being too cold to you...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.