I'm addicted...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:35 PM
Haha.. Thanks to my cousin.. Who taught me to eat the 'Zha Ji Pai' on sunday... And Now I got addicted to it... Frm Sunday till Wednesday... I had eaten 1 'Ji Pai' per day... It really taste splendid=)

Joreen ask me which shop's 'Ji Pai' is nicer... Now I can answer you le... The one at Plaza Sing is nicer... Shilin one is too spicy le... And the smell of the powder is too strong... I kept on sneezing after I smell the powder:p

And I wanted to eat another 'Ji Pai' today.. but I was in JB.. Back just 3hrs ago... So didn't get the chance to eat it:( Haiz... I'm addicted to it le la... How I wish I can eat another 'Ji Pai' tmr... But I'm broke le...

And the great thing is... During e trip to JB today... I bought quite a number of chewing gum back!!! All mint... Cos I love mint!!! Bought a COLOUR Mag today.. There's Wu Zun(Fei Lun Hai)'s poster and a signatured photo... Thinking of should I sell it at coolzone or not... Haha... Really desperate for money...

Tmr will get to know the streaming results le... I'll get my fingers crossed... And Pray hard that I will get to e class I wanted...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.