What had happened???
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:52 PM
Well... I had went to coolzone On Sunday and Monday... haha... I guess I would wish to just live there... It's so quiet there that when I wanna have some peace or quiet moments... That will be the only place that I could think of..
Like that day... When I had gotten my results slip... I was really very disappointed abt my results... And the girls around me are there screaming and discussing abt their good results and able to go to the sec3 class that they wanted... I really wish that at that moment... I could just run off to coolzone to get some peace... Or at least scream at them to get them quieten down... But I really don't have the strength to do so... I just wanna have a moment of quietness to think about my results and do some reflections... BUt my class isn't giving me the chance to do so.. So in the end.. The whole day, even after I get home from school... My mood wasn't good at all.. Almost cried in class that day...
But now it's all over... And I felt that people or the classmates around me are ignoring me.. Like what I had said... Change blog's url never tell me, got blog also neva tell me.. Now even the chalet details or how to get there also dun wanna tell me... What if I suddenly wanna go down? Then I dun have the details and can't go... NO one wanna tag at my tagboard too.. Whereas they could tag at Jia's blog or other people's blog...
I have the feeling that I'm gonna be abandoned by all of you... I'm alone now... NO one really care about me except for my parents.. All my friends hate me... I really have this kind of bad feeling... Can someone prove me wrong?? Show me that you all still care?? The people whom I dun wanna go out with kept on asking me out... BUt my best friends aren't even asking me or telling me what they are gonna do till I asked about it... What is this???
I really need some care and concern before I really breakdown or suffer frm depression... Did you all know that when I'm alone... I'm always thinking that you all don't like me and hated me?? Cos you all don't care about me!! I'm like invisible in front of you all... Even being invisible... I still need to act as if I don't care... Hey... I really can't do this for long... I'll eventually breakdown one day...
OK... These are meant for my classmates ans some others.. Definately not for Joreen and my sec 4 pals... Cos I don't see you all that often... And if you all think that I'm really agitated by this... I can tel you that I'm not... Just need a place to vent all these... BUt please think about it... If I had really done something wrong that makes me hate you... You are welcome to tell me... I'll change... I really don't wanna lose my friends...
Like that day... When I had gotten my results slip... I was really very disappointed abt my results... And the girls around me are there screaming and discussing abt their good results and able to go to the sec3 class that they wanted... I really wish that at that moment... I could just run off to coolzone to get some peace... Or at least scream at them to get them quieten down... But I really don't have the strength to do so... I just wanna have a moment of quietness to think about my results and do some reflections... BUt my class isn't giving me the chance to do so.. So in the end.. The whole day, even after I get home from school... My mood wasn't good at all.. Almost cried in class that day...
But now it's all over... And I felt that people or the classmates around me are ignoring me.. Like what I had said... Change blog's url never tell me, got blog also neva tell me.. Now even the chalet details or how to get there also dun wanna tell me... What if I suddenly wanna go down? Then I dun have the details and can't go... NO one wanna tag at my tagboard too.. Whereas they could tag at Jia's blog or other people's blog...
I have the feeling that I'm gonna be abandoned by all of you... I'm alone now... NO one really care about me except for my parents.. All my friends hate me... I really have this kind of bad feeling... Can someone prove me wrong?? Show me that you all still care?? The people whom I dun wanna go out with kept on asking me out... BUt my best friends aren't even asking me or telling me what they are gonna do till I asked about it... What is this???
I really need some care and concern before I really breakdown or suffer frm depression... Did you all know that when I'm alone... I'm always thinking that you all don't like me and hated me?? Cos you all don't care about me!! I'm like invisible in front of you all... Even being invisible... I still need to act as if I don't care... Hey... I really can't do this for long... I'll eventually breakdown one day...
OK... These are meant for my classmates ans some others.. Definately not for Joreen and my sec 4 pals... Cos I don't see you all that often... And if you all think that I'm really agitated by this... I can tel you that I'm not... Just need a place to vent all these... BUt please think about it... If I had really done something wrong that makes me hate you... You are welcome to tell me... I'll change... I really don't wanna lose my friends...