News of.... Haiz....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:10 PM
I believe that most of you will have know about Renfu n Jiqin's child is gonna be born on this coming Sunday... Although previously there were news about Jiqin carrying Renfu's child, I don't want to believe it until Renfu admit it himself.. I saw him admit this in front of those reporters a few days ago...
Well.. The feelings that felt after hearing the news was a mixed of happy and sad.. Sad... Think it's because I had always treat Renfu as my 'boyfriend'.. Can't really believe that he had started a family of his own.. But I know that he's not mine la... But I really felt happy for him and his family.. Wish them happiness...
Heard that the baby will be a girl... The girl will sure be very pretty.. Like Jiqin.. Then have quick-witted brains like Renfu.. Like that... No one will dare to bully her.. Cos she can easily fight back and have the reasons to do so... Haha...
Just wanna tell Renfu.. Though he won't be able to read this... Whatever happen to you or your family, won't stop me from supporting you.. You must Jia You... Don't leave showbiz.. We fans will really like you to stay in showbiz... We are all waiting for 56 new album, and more idol dramas acted by you all... Hope to see better preformance by 56..
Wish you happiness... And hope that your little princess will be born healthy, safe and sound...Btw, I saw this news today... Dunno true or not... The news was saying that Renfu was scared of blood... So when Jiqin deliver the baby, Renfu will not be in the hospital to accompany her... I don't know this is true or not... But should be true la.. What do you all think??
Well.. The feelings that felt after hearing the news was a mixed of happy and sad.. Sad... Think it's because I had always treat Renfu as my 'boyfriend'.. Can't really believe that he had started a family of his own.. But I know that he's not mine la... But I really felt happy for him and his family.. Wish them happiness...
Heard that the baby will be a girl... The girl will sure be very pretty.. Like Jiqin.. Then have quick-witted brains like Renfu.. Like that... No one will dare to bully her.. Cos she can easily fight back and have the reasons to do so... Haha...
Just wanna tell Renfu.. Though he won't be able to read this... Whatever happen to you or your family, won't stop me from supporting you.. You must Jia You... Don't leave showbiz.. We fans will really like you to stay in showbiz... We are all waiting for 56 new album, and more idol dramas acted by you all... Hope to see better preformance by 56..
Wish you happiness... And hope that your little princess will be born healthy, safe and sound...Btw, I saw this news today... Dunno true or not... The news was saying that Renfu was scared of blood... So when Jiqin deliver the baby, Renfu will not be in the hospital to accompany her... I don't know this is true or not... But should be true la.. What do you all think??