100th post =D

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:16 PM
Waa... So fast 100 post le... I got the news that Renfu and Xiezhi will be coming to S'pore for the Star Awards... And comfirmed it today... Haiz... Really regretted giving the Start Awards tix away... But after I saw this news... I don't really regret le...

“How can I get Star Awards tickets?”

Admission tickets for the general public will be issued only for the Star Awards 2006 Walk of Fame (the red carpet show) to be held ‘live’ on Sunday 10 December at 6pm. Ticket holders will be admitted only to the red carpet area and may stay on to watch the awards show via an outdoor screen. In the event of wet weather, the red carpet show may be cancelled. To obtain the tickets, please write in with a self-addressed envelope (with stamp) to: Star Awards Production Team MediaCorp Studios Entertainment Productions Caldecott Broadcast Centre Andrew Road Singapore 299939 Each self-addressed envelope will receive a pair of tickets.

Well... If we have to stand outside and watch the big screen... I would rather stay at home and watch... Yea... You can watch the artise that you like walking on e red carpet.. But once they go in... You won't have the time to rush home to watch.. If you watch there, You will have to stand and watch...I would rather stay at home and watch everything live telecast... And they might even cancel it if the weather isn't good... But for those who still wanna go... You can try to send to that address la...

AS for the flight details, you all can check the j-star web for it... ONLY RENFU N XIEZHI COMING...

I gtg off le... Still got lots of shows waiting for me... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.