Should I go or Should I not???
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:42 PM
Too many things to say.. BUt I don't feel like listing all... 1st, I've ordered Renfu Shi Shen's OST with auto... I noe ttz gonna cost me a bomb.. BUt nvm... 2nd.. I'm really anxious to know the ending of Hana Kimi that I went to order the Xiao Shuo... Din't want it to be autographed though... 3rd.. I've found the cheapest price to rebond my hair -- $60:)
Next... This is a really good news... I've got 2 tix for the star awards!!! Though can't go watch e real show... BUt I can go see e artise walk e red carpet... But e thing is... I need to go there early.. Cos fans that got tix will go damm early juz go get e best view to look at their idols... And I'll be going with my mum... So going early is really a problem.. Then am I suppose to stand there to watch star awards frm e big screen?? OR miss the star awards then come home?? I really don't know...
I'm now still considering if I should go or not?? Any ideas frm e rest of you???
Tell me what to do if you were me... Thanks... I'm now having a headache... And juz to say.. I've given up on Jian Dao Shi Tou Bu... It's really too sian le... And I've started watching Tokyo Juliet... That's all tt i'm gonna say... No mood to taolk much... Bye
Next... This is a really good news... I've got 2 tix for the star awards!!! Though can't go watch e real show... BUt I can go see e artise walk e red carpet... But e thing is... I need to go there early.. Cos fans that got tix will go damm early juz go get e best view to look at their idols... And I'll be going with my mum... So going early is really a problem.. Then am I suppose to stand there to watch star awards frm e big screen?? OR miss the star awards then come home?? I really don't know...
I'm now still considering if I should go or not?? Any ideas frm e rest of you???
Tell me what to do if you were me... Thanks... I'm now having a headache... And juz to say.. I've given up on Jian Dao Shi Tou Bu... It's really too sian le... And I've started watching Tokyo Juliet... That's all tt i'm gonna say... No mood to taolk much... Bye