Finally...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:47 PM
Waa... I've just finished watching KO ONE this afternoon... That show rawkz!!! Everyone... Pls go watch that show if you haven't.... How I wish that there's a part 2 to e show... I wanna continue watching it:) Xiaoyu's cool.. Ya se's a little too conscientious abt his looks... Da Dong's don't know how to think deep enough abt what's happening... Rui Ke Si isn't evil after all... Haha... I'm now mad abt e show... And also abt... Shakespeare said before : To be or not to be, that's a question... Haha...
Let us see e KO positions...
KO. 1 - Tian Hong Guang (Wu Zun)
KO. 2 - Lei Ke Si (Tang Yu Ze)
KO. 3 - Wang Da Dong (Wang Dong Chen) & Wang Ya Se (Chen Yi Ru)
KO. 4 - Ding Xiao Yu (Yan Ya Lun)
KO. 7 - Cai Yun Han
KO. 9 - Cai Yi Ling (Xiao Gui)
KO. 11 - Da Li Jun
KO. 13 - Sha Jie
KO. 19 - Doggie
KO. 135 - Jin Bao San
Haha... Is there anything to add on??? Muz tell mi wor... And Does any one has e songs in their OST?? Can send mi if you have?? By msn or yousendit also can... Please...
I know this is a real long post abt KO ONE... But I'm not done yet.. Might post some more abt it tmr.. Haha... I'm really mad over e show le...
Let us see e KO positions...
KO. 1 - Tian Hong Guang (Wu Zun)
KO. 2 - Lei Ke Si (Tang Yu Ze)
KO. 3 - Wang Da Dong (Wang Dong Chen) & Wang Ya Se (Chen Yi Ru)
KO. 4 - Ding Xiao Yu (Yan Ya Lun)
KO. 7 - Cai Yun Han
KO. 9 - Cai Yi Ling (Xiao Gui)
KO. 11 - Da Li Jun
KO. 13 - Sha Jie
KO. 19 - Doggie
KO. 135 - Jin Bao San
Haha... Is there anything to add on??? Muz tell mi wor... And Does any one has e songs in their OST?? Can send mi if you have?? By msn or yousendit also can... Please...
I know this is a real long post abt KO ONE... But I'm not done yet.. Might post some more abt it tmr.. Haha... I'm really mad over e show le...