KO One... Haiz...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:46 PM
Yea... My mind is still full of KO ONE... Now re-watching e show again... Wanna watch e funny part of e show... Haha... Zhen Zhu Nai Cha... And... Here's another list of what the People in e show use as their weapon...
Lei Ke Si - Ah Rui Si Zhi Shou
Da Dong - Long Wen Ao
Ya Se - Shi Zhong Jian
Xiao Yu - His hands
Cai Yun Han - Tong Bu Yu Sheng Shi Hua Bian
Wu Xiong - Xiong Zhu
Wu Shi - Su Huan Zhen
Hmm... Anything that I had missed out?? But I had.. Hmm... How should I say... I really shouldn't have watched KO ONE and Hana-Kimi... I'm now mad over 3 guys... Renfu, Wu Zun and Ya Lun... No doubt... I like Renfu 2 to 3 yrs ago cos of 5566... As for Wu Zun.. It's because he really look very handsome in Hana-Kimi and He's a little cute too:) As for Ya Lun... I really like the character he had acted in KO ONE... Xiao Yu is real Cool... But in Fahrenheit... Ya Lun is also very cute:)
Hmm... All 3 are among the same status in my heart... But.. my passion for Renfu seem to be fading... Gosh... I can't let this happen... He's my very 1st idol... I still like him... But there's a kind of feel in me, telling me to go after Fahrenheit... I really must control myself and not make that possible... 5566 n Renfu will always stand the first place in my heart... Next Maybe Ya Lun n Wu Zun bah... I really can't decide... Is there any way that I could forget about the other 2 and only like Renfu??
My Hana-Kimi book had arrived... Might be collecting it soon to know the ending... But needa work tmr... So can't go collect.. Maybe Sat then go bah.. Needa find an excuse to go out... Let me think about it first...
And... I guess it's time to start on my holidays assignment... I haven't touch any bit of it yet... Really must start le la... Hope to finish them fast...
Gtg le.. Cya...
Lei Ke Si - Ah Rui Si Zhi Shou
Da Dong - Long Wen Ao
Ya Se - Shi Zhong Jian
Xiao Yu - His hands
Cai Yun Han - Tong Bu Yu Sheng Shi Hua Bian
Wu Xiong - Xiong Zhu
Wu Shi - Su Huan Zhen
Hmm... Anything that I had missed out?? But I had.. Hmm... How should I say... I really shouldn't have watched KO ONE and Hana-Kimi... I'm now mad over 3 guys... Renfu, Wu Zun and Ya Lun... No doubt... I like Renfu 2 to 3 yrs ago cos of 5566... As for Wu Zun.. It's because he really look very handsome in Hana-Kimi and He's a little cute too:) As for Ya Lun... I really like the character he had acted in KO ONE... Xiao Yu is real Cool... But in Fahrenheit... Ya Lun is also very cute:)
Hmm... All 3 are among the same status in my heart... But.. my passion for Renfu seem to be fading... Gosh... I can't let this happen... He's my very 1st idol... I still like him... But there's a kind of feel in me, telling me to go after Fahrenheit... I really must control myself and not make that possible... 5566 n Renfu will always stand the first place in my heart... Next Maybe Ya Lun n Wu Zun bah... I really can't decide... Is there any way that I could forget about the other 2 and only like Renfu??
My Hana-Kimi book had arrived... Might be collecting it soon to know the ending... But needa work tmr... So can't go collect.. Maybe Sat then go bah.. Needa find an excuse to go out... Let me think about it first...
And... I guess it's time to start on my holidays assignment... I haven't touch any bit of it yet... Really must start le la... Hope to finish them fast...
Gtg le.. Cya...