Open Season!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:23 PM
Yep... Juz came back frm PS's Gv... Went to watch Open season.. It's really very hilarious... Well... Kinda love the deer, Ai Lu Te... For those who had seen the taiwan news or if you are a k one fans... You will know that this character's voice for the chinese version of the movie is being done by Jr.. And that Character's character is really like Jr... Very stupid... Haha... And straight forward... But still not bad la.. At least that character is cute:)
And... I'm now madly watching KO ONE... It's really nice... SO interesting that I can't stop watching... I gave up on Tokyo Juliet le... Watch the 1st 3 episodes... Then watch the last episode... That's all that I'm gonna watch... But KO ONE is really interesting.. I'm really a very picky audience.. So a drama serial that can attract my attention must be a real good one... And KO ONE had really met my criteria... That's e second show after Top of the Forbidden City... Ok.. Dun wanna talk much le.. Wanna continue watching e show... Bye..
And... I'm now madly watching KO ONE... It's really nice... SO interesting that I can't stop watching... I gave up on Tokyo Juliet le... Watch the 1st 3 episodes... Then watch the last episode... That's all that I'm gonna watch... But KO ONE is really interesting.. I'm really a very picky audience.. So a drama serial that can attract my attention must be a real good one... And KO ONE had really met my criteria... That's e second show after Top of the Forbidden City... Ok.. Dun wanna talk much le.. Wanna continue watching e show... Bye..