HAPPY NEW YR=D
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:49 PM
Well... Though this will be a late wishing... But still wanna wish u all a happy n prosperous yr 2007=D
I was out the whole of yesterday, celebrating new yr and a very late christmas with my cousins at one of their house; a condo... And it was really fun!!
We went swimming in the morning... Then ard 1 plus we went back totheirhouse for lunch... Then the kids seperated for different activities... Som of us were watcing Final Destination II with the adults... Some of the elder kids were playing majong... Some of us were in the room playing PS de dancing thingy... The one that can play in the arcade...That game was fun but my legs don't like it... my legs just don't wanna get on e beat so i failed every time i play... Haha...
Then ard the evening time, I was playing dai dee with the elder kids... I won quite a number of rounds... SO they started another game called the Indian Poker... and the person who lost have to drink a cup of coke plus pandan cake... I was the loser and I drank that cup of drink... The taste isn't that bad though...
After that we went downstairs again to start the fire for bbq... After that we started playing a modified version of Indian poker... And the drink we mixed was eve more gross... Haha... Guess my luck wasn't good that day... drank a total of 3 cups of this kind of mixed drink.... But at least this is better... Later that night... elder cousins played with the adults using mixed alcholic drinks... That was the fun one then.. But I didn't join in the game in case i got drunk.. Haha..
That was really a memorable new yr day for me:) Tmr school reopening le... Wish myself good luck to get the best teachers ever to teach my class... Nite...
I was out the whole of yesterday, celebrating new yr and a very late christmas with my cousins at one of their house; a condo... And it was really fun!!
We went swimming in the morning... Then ard 1 plus we went back totheirhouse for lunch... Then the kids seperated for different activities... Som of us were watcing Final Destination II with the adults... Some of the elder kids were playing majong... Some of us were in the room playing PS de dancing thingy... The one that can play in the arcade...That game was fun but my legs don't like it... my legs just don't wanna get on e beat so i failed every time i play... Haha...
Then ard the evening time, I was playing dai dee with the elder kids... I won quite a number of rounds... SO they started another game called the Indian Poker... and the person who lost have to drink a cup of coke plus pandan cake... I was the loser and I drank that cup of drink... The taste isn't that bad though...
After that we went downstairs again to start the fire for bbq... After that we started playing a modified version of Indian poker... And the drink we mixed was eve more gross... Haha... Guess my luck wasn't good that day... drank a total of 3 cups of this kind of mixed drink.... But at least this is better... Later that night... elder cousins played with the adults using mixed alcholic drinks... That was the fun one then.. But I didn't join in the game in case i got drunk.. Haha..
That was really a memorable new yr day for me:) Tmr school reopening le... Wish myself good luck to get the best teachers ever to teach my class... Nite...