1st day of school sucks...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:46 PM
1st day of school sucks like hell.... When I reach school this morning, I can't find Xinyi n Jiajia.. This made me very bored as I've gt no one to talk to... Then after that when we assemble in the parade square is also very bad... Last yr when we were sec 2, we have to sitin front while the sec 3 sit behind... But this yr when we are sec 3, we still have to sitin front and let e sec 2 sit behind... It's really unfair lor...

Then after we sang the national anthem, we were told to go up to the hall for all the talks needed to refresh our mind and also to tell the sec 1s abt the rules an regulations in school... For a whole of 1 1/2 hr, we sat in the hall... OMG...My legs were numb by the time i get up...

Then we went back to our form tr's classroom... He gave us out the timetable and told us sme of the class rules and told us what we are expected... My 1st impression of him isn't that bad... Really cn't believe that our class have only 38 ppl... and 20++ of them are girls... And my new register number is 13:) My lucky 13:)

After that is our recess... Some of e vendors change le... BUt my fav. stall is still there... Recess isn't that bad... At least I've got jiajia to accompany me... I can't find Xinyi anywhere till the end of the recess...

After recess is A maths... I just can say that Mdm Padma is really a nice tr... Only had her lessons for 20min due to e morning assembly... But I'm sure that I'll enjoy my lessons in her class...

After A maths is chinese... Most of us didn't bring our textbook... But Mr Sng still wanna continue with the lesson... As usual... No one's listening... After trying to teach for 1/2hr... Sng gave up and lt us have our own activities instead.... This is the only time i gt to talk to Xinyi since morning... And it had been a great chat:)

CME came afte that... It's just another form tr interaction time... This time... The form tr give me a really bad impression and I'm sure that his lessons won't be fun... He's talking like a machine gun... Very fast talking speed... But towards the end of every sentence that he say, I can't hear what he wanna say... When he talk... It'll go softer and softer.... That's bad enough le... Then he till continue to talk uing cheemology words... Without telling us the meanings... And wants us to chack it on our own... Guess I really have to brush up my english...

The only good thing is that there will not be any afternoon classes this week... Aftenoon classes will only start next week... So this is better... BUt I kno that E1's life won't be so easy... I'll have to strive hard for everything and get good grades for all my subs... Pray hard that I'll be ab;e to cope with all e subs... Muz JIA YOU!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.