Back^__^

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:53 PM
Yea... After breaking for quite a few days... kept on telling myself that i'll update my blog tmr day after day... and i'm finally here to update after 5 days... bought quite a number of stuff this weekend...

1) A 'Arron' keychain
2)'Aaron' de screen protector

on friday....

Bought a new mp4 on Sat...

Didn't go anywhere on Sun.. But ah ma hurt her hand and went down to see doctor... I was experimenting my mp4 then...

Fell sick on monday... Went to see doctor early in the morning and got 3 days mc... Didn't go for camp... So sad...
But I found out that my mp4 spoilt and went back to change for a new one with my mum... Was half dead when i get home... Didn't even have the strength to do hw...

Tues, stayed at home all day long to play e com and upload stuff onto my mp4... The new one is working perfectly fine:)

Went praying this morning at Si Ma Lu... Then went bugis street to go try my luck if I can find Fahrenheit's 3+2 buscuit cos there's a shop there selling stuff impoted frm China... Saw lots of 3+2 , 2+1 buscuits... but dun have fahrenheit de... Saw Jay's instant noodles there though... once I step into the shop... I heard Fahrenheit's Yi Ge Ren Liu Lang... I was like singing along while searching for e buscuit... But can't find it:(

Went to a store selling cds... Bought SHE's Hongkong concert at $10... It's really worth lor... The concert is nice... Though dun have Fahrenheit... Ella is cute!!! Didn't manage to finish e concert cos needa do hw... Tmr got school le...

Had been sending msg this few days like mad, hoping to win the contest in I-weekly... Sent at least 5 msg a day starting frm monday... Hope to win smth good for myself:)

Gtg watch youtube le... fell sick this few days and didn't have time to watch e shows... Muz update myself le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.